Ruth’s authentic, people-oriented approach gets results. She has held Ray White’s top accolades, International Supreme Salesperson and Top NZ Salesperson more than once – beating a field of 5,000 salespeople from 1,000 offices throughout eight countries to the title. Not bad for a local!
Motivated to deliver the best results for her clients, Ruth’s early career in nursing matched her empathetic drive to make a positive impact on people’s lives. But real estate is in Ruth’s DNA and it wasn’t long before she joined her mother Lesley Hawes at the helm of The Locals sales team.
Always known to go the extra mile to fine tune every detail of a sale, her integrity inspires confidence and a sense of ease with clients. Ruth’s commitment to establishing great relationships and understand clients’ needs, her positive and effective negotiation style and good old-fashioned work ethic are essential to her approach.
With the support of a dedicated team around her, there's no doubt your property decisions are in great hands when you're working with Ruth.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Kingsland
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Kingsland
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - Residential Salesperson - No. 7
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Residential Salesperson - No. 3
- 2016 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2014 - Customer Satisfaction - Salesperson - Joint Winners
- 2014 - Residential Salesperson - No. 3
- 2013 - International Salesperson of the Year - No. 2 And 6 earlier awards