STOP THE SEARCH!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
If you've been patiently waiting for a renovated character home with a generous fully fenced section, a double garage and a quiet location - the end could be in sight! This appealing 1960s bungalow is sure to tick a whole lot of boxes on your families wish list...
- Three double bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom with bath and separate WC
- Separate laundry and good storage
- Open plan living with cosy wood burner
- Heat pump and air transfer system
- Contemporary kitchen and dining
- Fabulous flow to covered outdoor living
- Spacious decks with lovely outlook to the Waitakeres
- Low maintenance 733m2 garden with veggie patch and mature feijoa, pear, apple and grapefruit trees
- Generous double garage plus space on the drive for boat and cars
- Under house rumpus ideal for home office or storage
- Five minutes to NW motorway onramp off peak and 2 minutes to Henderson shops
- Quiet cul-de-sac location with Rangeview Intermediate nearby and Edmonton Primary within walking distance
Looking to get established in a rapidly growing yet still affordable location? Stop the search today and visit us at No 10 Ozich Avenue!
733m² / 0.18 acres